Star

TV Show


Star is done by the same people who produce Empire. Empire takes place in Chicago where Star takes place in Atlanta. There isn't a lot of cross-over but they mention Lucius and some other things. Anyway, I didn't watch Empire. I watched Star because Chad Michael Murray was on it even though he's only in the last season and not even very much. Plus he's kind of not believable in his character...


I really liked Star and her sister's storylines and characters and while Alex is really talented, I'm not a fan of her storyline. I like the music and I like shows that have music like this. I watched Nashville and loved the music on that as well. I'm also watching Empire now and I think I'll mostly like it.


It has stars like Queen Latifah, Brandy, Patty LaBelle, even Gladys Knight cameos. It also has lower level somewhat knowns like Evan Ross, CMM, Benjamin Bratt, Keke Palmer, Naomi Campbell, and Tyrese Gibson. It has so much drama! It was constantly rotating between these girls will be the next big thing and they are already fallen from grace. It was very dramatic all the time. It also ended terribly because they thought it would be coming back but I was pissed!


This is a short entry because it only ran 3 seasons and all of the seasons were pretty much the same. I really liked it and if it ever came back I would continue watching it, but for the music not the story. I just really like listening to stuff that isn't on the radio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real