Flirty Dancing

This show is only 6 episodes in but I loved it! It's a dating show but Jenna Dewan helps two different people by setting them up with two options on a first date. The way they decide who they want to go on a date with is by teach the main person two different dances; a dance per dance partner. So then all three people spend a week learning the dance taught to them by famous choreographers. I really like this part too because they've had a few dancing with the stars pros as their choreographers. Jenna is super pregnant otherwise she could probably help more... I don't know, it's a new show. 

So the concept is that dancing is so intimate that you can tell almost immediately if there is a connection. And let me tell you, that usually the dances are full of chemistry. I made my husband watch an episode to show him how the dancers look when they've never met before. So we get 4 dances each episode and I love them all. Now some of the dances are well, novice... these aren't professional dancers. Which I think makes it even cooler. They work so hard for just the chance to meet someone. But it also looks like so much fun! I would love to have Val Chmerkovskiy or Sharna Burgess teach me how to dance.

Anyway. I wanted to tell you about this show before I got distracted because I watched 4 episodes in a day and cried through almost all of them. I loved them and I will keep watching but I wanted you guys to know about it as soon as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real