Imperfect Courage: Live a Life of Purpose by Leaving Comfort and Going Scared

Book by Jessica Honegger


Ok so I heard of Jessica Honegger from the podcast Girls Night with Stephanie Mae Wilson. Jessica started the jewelry company that I tried to sale for. That isn't working so well but I really liked what the company and Jessica represented. Jessica was also plugging a book she wrote. I did some research and Jessica also had a podcast. I listened to the podcast and decided that I would support her in every aspect. So I also bought her book.

Imperfect Courage is the story about how through the desire to adopt a son from Rwanda gave her a way to make money by selling jewelry made by friends of friends in Ethiopia. She hosted her first party selling this jewelry and other things of hers that she could think to sell. 7 years later the company is Fair Trade and supporting hundreds of companies all across the world. Noonday is a very successful company based on people and face to face interactions. The book tells about all the struggles and stresses that Jessica and others went through.

It's a good book but I didn't appreciate it. I thought this was about helping others to find courage but it was just her story. She just talked about the steps she took and I support her still and I'm glad that she is in such a good place but her story didn't resonate with me. It took almost a year to read because I wasn't entertained. I finally finished it though and she is a good writer...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real