Fall TV



I'm sorry guys, I've been trying to get something ready to write about but it is fall and all the shows are back and I am so busy watching all of them. So I guess I will just update y'all on what I'm watching this fall.


American Housewife Season 4
The Olivers are the perfect American family and I love them so much. I watch the first 3 seasons in like 3 months, because I love them so much! They are so funny!


Grey's Anatomy Season 16
Last season really shook everything up! Now we are watching all of the pieces fall together. The characters are still lovable as they try to find their way out of the drama.


A Million Little Things Season 2
I didn't think I would like this show but someone told me to try it so I did. I cry almost every episode! I love the characters and the actors that play them... There is a lot of actors who have been in other great TV shows. Totally worth a watch


Single Parents Season 2
Taren Killam, Leighton Meester, and Brad Garrett are the reasons that I started watching this show. It was super funny and I will watch it forever.


Almost Family Season 1
I started watching this purely because of Brittany Snow. I love her so much. I've only watched one episode but so far so good and I will keep watching it.


911 Season 3
This show is so intense constantly! I love the characters! Peter Krause, Angela Bassett, Connie Britton (replaced by Jennifer Love Hewitt) I mean this show is star-studded and high energy! Even my husband watches it with me sometimes.


Dancing With the Stars Season 28
I don't watch every season but I really like this season. There are a few people that I think could be incredible dancers.


The Resident Season 3
Another one that I was suggested to watch and since it was Matt Czuchry, Emily Van Camp, Captain Pike and the cute guy from 90120 I did. I really like it but it is no Grey's Anatomy...


This Is Us Season 4
The ultimate tear-jerker! But it's so crazy good! I love them all and it really does keep getting better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real