Christmas Around the Corner

Movie

Another cheesy TV movie... And this one has Alexandra Breckenridge who is a fantastic actor in my opinion. I mean, I know her from Walking Dead, She's the Man, and This is Us and she plays very different characters in all of them. Remember when I wrote about the Rob Lowe movie and said the typical Holiday movie story line is high-power executive needs an escape and runs to an old town where she meets a small town guy who she then finds the Christmas spirit with. This is that story...

Claire runs away from a business failure into the arms a tiny Christmas town where she finds everything she's ever wanted including a new dream. Part of me feels like that is a spoiler but then I remember that the movie is super predictable and obvious and wonderful because I want to move to a small town to find my bliss. Don't get me wrong I'm happily married so I don't need the man part but I wish I could live happily in somewhere like Stars Hollow or Bluebell (the epitome of small town living to me.)

Everything in this movie is pretty typical but I liked it for the people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real