Bosch

TV show

I wouldn't normally write about this, because I didn't finish the show... I watched about 3 seasons but then somehow my TV watched without me? I don't know but somehow we got messed up and I went to see where we were and could not figure it out. It was super basic anyway. But I'll tell you what it was like when I was watching.

Titus Welliver is the only one on the show that I could recognize... Like he's been in a lot but not my type of shows I guess. He does play his character well but his character is really off-putting. He's like if House was a cop... I don't want to say he doesn't have a personality because his personality is just really rude. It's the kind of show where we're supposed to be entertained by everyone else but no one else is fun either...

Maybe all of these actors are just on other shows because Jamie Hector was on The Wire, which was a big show. Amy Aquino has been acting since the 80s. Lance Reddick was in all the John Wicks and a bunch of other weird action movies. Many of the other cops have been around for a while too. Sarah Clarke was on Twilight but not a strong cast member. Steven Culp was on Desperate Housewives for the first season or two. Annie Wersching was on Vampire Diaries, Robbie Jones was on One Tree Hill, Arnold Vosloo was on the Mummy, and John Marshall Jones was on Smart Guy. Jeri Ryan has been around a lot but she wasn't on the show for long.

The reason I kept watching this show even when I wasn't into it was because of Matthew Lillard though. I love him as Brock Hudson on She's all That and he was the ultimate Shaggy. SLC Punk! and Summer Catch were classic movies in my opinion. Without a Paddle was dumb but was probably fun for him. Then his later work is trying to be more serious; he was in the Descendants, Trouble with the Curve, State of Affairs, and Bosch. I haven't seen Good Girls but it is on my Netflix queue. Maybe this summer when the other shows aren't on anymore.

Anyway, this show is not bad... but also I wasn't invested in it at all. When I decided to stop watching I wasn't mad or nervous at all. I just thought to myself well I guess this is a sign that I'm done. Also why I'm writing this review without finishing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real