Hibernation

So a couple days ago I was reading my horoscope. I'm a sagittarius so we're officially in the time before my time to shine. So my horoscope says it's ok to take this time to rest up because Sag. time is coming and everything will be ok. I really took to this notion because I am so stressed that I have to count the dumbest things as wins. Like the contractor I hired and paid to fix up my house screwed me over and 3 months later hasn't even been to my house since receiving my money and my key, so eventually I had to report him and I got my money back. Now I have to start completely over but I got my money back. It's not actually a win, it's more of a forfeit but I have to count it because I have nothing in my life left to count. The divorce for some reason hasn't gone through even though I swear I did everything I was supposed to. So I have to go back to the courthouse to file more paperwork then wait 3 more weeks and then who knows what after that. And to top it off my husband conveniently broke his leg while still on my insurance because the divorce keeps getting put off and he didn't tell me probably because he was embarrased or ashamed because he was on a date when it happened. I don't care it was on a date, he's allowed to date, we've talked about dating. But when I find out on Facebook about him breaking his leg and on IG that it was on a date I get frustrated and confused. Now my parents who I live with are out of town and that means I am the soul caretakers of my precious animals and with my schedule that isn't easy. The whole reason I moved home was because I wanted help with them. It's only 2 weeks so we'll make it but it's still super stressful and because apparently I have a target on my back for terribly hateful neighbors. I have them coming to my house attacking me because my dogs are bigger than theirs. And to top it all off it's started snowing. And I am a summer girl so the snow really depresses me. I don't care to go out in it. I do love snowboarding and sledding and I think I could even be down for some ice fishing but those you prepare for. I can't go into work wearing 3 layers of socks and pants because I will get too warm but when I'm outside I want those 3 layers. So then I just get stressed because I don't know what I should wear on an every day basis. So anyway my life is really hard right now and I don't know what to do to get passed it so when my horoscope said hibernate I said I will. So I guess by December I will be ok but I'm not sure right now. I really kind of hate everything. I even missed boxing because I slept through it. The nice thing about this time of year is that I should have a lot more TV to write about... Which is really what I like to do since my life is so depressing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real