Baby is real

I think I felt the baby move. It was very trippy. But very cool as well. We also found out recently that it's a girl. I'm having a baby girl. Now that I'm showing and feeling it and can shop for it, it all seems more real. This isn't going to be a long post because there isn't a lot to say. I'm really not doing much but growing a human is enough for me I guess. So we've started shopping. We have a crib, a bassinet and some artwork for the nursery. Also we just have a bunch of cute clothes. Not anything real big although she's going to be born in winter. The next step is a carseat stroller combo. Any suggestions? Basically I want just a bunch of black or grey onsies for her easy clothes and then sweats and leggings to wear over them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You