Uncle Drew

I think I watched this movie while I was the highest I've ever been. I was legitimately sick. It was fun? But the movie was actually pretty good. Kyrie was never my favorite basketball player so I wasn't overly eager to watch this movie but Jaymes said it was so funny so I did. And I'm glad I did because it was very funny. Kyrie is not the reason you watch the movie. But Lisa Leslie is in it, Shaq, Nate Robinson, Reggie Miller, Chris Webber and a whole bunch of comedians oh and current basketball star Aaron Gordon. The retired ballers were so fun to watch. They were so funny. The story is about streetball but naturally a big competition. So that is what we are striving for, to make a team for the tournament. But these old guys haven't played in decades. Like at all. They all retired from basketball, completely. But watching the "old men play basket ball was so fun. Lil Rel is so funny too. Tiffany Haddish and Nick Kroll are not my energy but they didn't hurt the movie... Anyway, it was very fun to watch and I would now recommend it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real