Baywatch

Movie

Obviously this is based on the old school tv show and don't worry, David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson have cameos. But in this version Dwayne Johnson and  Zac Efron team up to beat the bad guy... um person... Priyanka Chopra. I watched Priyanka on Quantico and loved her, she became one of my favorite actors immediately. All the characters on this show played their part perfect. I love that Dwayne Johnson is playing David's Mitch and Kelly Rohrbach plays Pam's CJ.

The story line is not that great but I feel like that was kind of expected. The movie has comedic parts and the people are fun but its not the kind of movie that you would tell your parents to watch. There is a line that Priyanka says "I'm not a Bond villain...yet" That is what it is trying to be like. Basically DJ wants to be a cop instead of a lifeguard and so he has to investigate and close the case. Just like Paul Blart...

This is a short one because I don't have so much to say about the movie. I will say that I am glad I watched it but I'm not worried about watching it again even though I love the people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real