When We First Met

Movie

Adam Devine (Pitch Perfect), Alexandra Daddario (Baywatch), Robbie Amell (True Jackson), and some girl that I don't know from Teen Wolf (love her in this- would watch Teen Wolf now.) Its about a guy who gets massively friend zoned but its not really his fault because the next day she met one of the hottest/nicest guys ever. This is a Netflix movie and it was just released. I just saw it on the website and watched that night so I didn't know what to expect, just that I liked who was in it. Plot twists that I did not see coming. I don't want to tell you what they are but if you've heard of the movie I'm sure you knew more than I did.

It's a fabulous story line with good relatable characters. I'm telling you, this is your friend's life! You've heard this story in real life well, without the science fiction aspects. I know this is a very short post but it's not that long of a movie and I don't want to spoil. So I will just give my recommendation. This movie is totally worth watching for a laugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real