Jumanji

Movie

I loved the original movie but this is totally different so it is ok to like both. There were a lot of clever jokes and some that are pretty dumb but I really liked the movie. Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, and Jack Black work really good together, and Karen Gillan is fantastic in her role. I find it very funny that the video game versions of the kids are all super famous but the actual kids are people that I've never seen before. Also I had no idea that Nick Jonas was in the movie.

4 kids that don't get along in real life come together in a video game that could potentially kill them. They bond, they grow and they learn from this land of danger and become better people for it. The villain is creepy too!

Now I know a lot of us aren't excited about the revamp of all these older shows and I wasn't excited either. I also don't love all of DJ's movies so the fact that he was starring in it wasn't a big deal to me, so you can believe me when I say that this movie is worth watching multiple times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real