Lore

Podcast

This is the first thing that I've written about that isn't finished but I caught up and now I'm down to whenever a new episode is released (which is every 2 weeks I think.) I unfortunately don't remember most of the stories he's talked about which is unfortunate because he studies so much! I still learn a lot but most of the stories in each episode don't seem to go together and I get wrapped up in trying to figure out why he's talking about them together. But I love the sound of his voice so much!

He talks about so many things though; ghosts, vampires, elves, zombies and other things like that. Its about mysterious things that shouldn't happen in the world but do. The truth is that every country and every generation has there own lore and the way we can know about each other is to learn about people's beliefs.

Aaron Mahnke  also writes books and is 1 season into a TV show. I watched the first 2 episodes but they were a little weird but still very well researched. I'll probably watch more but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real