Thor Ragnarok

Movie

This is the 3rd of the Thor franchise and I think the 100th of the Avengers franchise. I want to say that it is a different director than normal but I don't know for sure. I've never heard of him before and he's been around for a long time. Anyway, he is so good! This movie was so funny and Jeff Goldblum was as funny as ever. I feel like is in so many classic movies that having him in this one made it sound better.

I've heard ever since the movie came out that Chris and Mark's dynamic was excellent and I was excited to see it. They were all right! I love them both individually but I love them together so much! Tessa Thompson, Karl Urban, and Cate Blanchett were all perfect additions to the usual fun cast. Chris and Tom are always great and Idris can do no wrong in my mind and everyone just worked so well together.

I am a very big fan of the Avengers because as I have mentioned before I love groups. The Avengers is what I feel like my friends would be if we had skills and brains and super powers. The individual movies kind of suck... but then they get together and its magic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real