Black Panther

Movie

I was excited for this movie because I am a huge Avengers fan and I like a lot of the actors in Black Panther, plus everyone was raving about it. Now I still liked all the characters and liked how everyone seemed natural together but I think I was too excited... This wasn't a great movie... I didn't feel like it flowed right. T'Challa was all over the place and it didn't seem realistic even in the Marvel universe.

Chadwick Boseman and  Lupita Nyongo and Martin Freeman are massive movie stars right now. Danai Gurira and Sterling K. Brown are all both headlining fan favorite TV shows. And there are the classics Angela Bassett, Forest Whitaker and Andy Serkis. All of these guys did phenomenal! I know I didn't like Martin Freeman being American, why couldn't he have been British?

In all honesty, the CIA thing could have killed the whole movie for me. It just didn't make sense to me but I think you have to watch it for Infinity War because a lot of the characters will be in both movies. Also I think Bilbo colored my view of the movie and its not that bad.

Watch it and tell me what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real