Grey's Anatomy

TV show

Ok since I finished the season finale I decided that I could write about this now. I started watching this show maybe 6 years ago? 5 years? Some where around there. I don't remember exactly when even though I binged watched 9 or 10 seasons in 6 months and and kept watching them when they came out weekly. I laughed, I cried, I couldn't blink sometimes because it was so intense! This is a super intense emotional show.

Meredith Grey has now been practicing medicine for 14 years now! Still not the longest running tv show but definitely one of them. And there are spin off shows, Private Practice which went 6 seasons and Station 19 which got renewed for at least a second season. I still need to watch Private Practice but I loved Station 19. There are only 4 original cast members! Shonda Rhimes is the writer and creator and she is one of those people who love pushing limits and shocking people, and no one is safe from being killed off.

Grey's has been through so much that its impossible to imagine what else could possibly happen to keep the show going but they will keep going until people stop watching. I don't see it rivaling The Simpsons as longest running show but I could see it going a couple more years. I probably will get around to rewatching it someday but for now it does seem daunting to try to binge 14 seasons. So I will tell you that it is worth it but its ok to take your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real