Just Between Us

Book

Written by Rebecca Drake, this book is a thriller with made for movie plot. It takes place in suburban Pittsburgh and focuses on 4 moms and their families. The characters all have different personalities, jobs, and backstories but they all have kids the same age and that somehow creates their special bond.

Basically if you've ever seen Desperate Housewives this book is that without the infidelity. I enjoyed reading it because it had a pretty big twist that I didn't see coming! Which is a big deal because I predict all the movies and books. It's kind of my thing.

This is another Pinterest recommendation. So far these recommendations are exactly what I like to read. I don't think I've read any from this list that I haven't liked. I recommend this book if you like a twist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real