Solo: A Star Wars Story

Movie

This movie is the back story of Han Solo. I think this is straight up my favorite Star Wars movie. I along with many people think that Han Solo is one of the best characters in Cinema and although I think this story was written after all the others, it makes so much sense. Donald was perfect but Alden could have been better... I don't know though because Harrison Ford is iconic. I can't think think of any actor that could be him.

I didn't like the love story in it because we know who Han ends up with but when Han and Chewy meet I almost cried! It was so beautiful! I loved that there were twists that I couldn't predict. Also Emilia Clarke, Paul Bettany and Woody Harrelson really added to the story and played their parts perfectly.

I normally see Star Wars movies on opening night and I waited 3 whole days to watch this one but it was the first movie I've been to since the last Star Wars... So far these days I only go to Star Wars and Harry Potter because I hate being surrounded by crowds but this movie was so worth it! Everyone should see it even if they don't like Star Wars, this movie holds up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real