The Twilight Wife

Book

I found out about this book from Pinterest and I did no research on the title before starting it. I did like this book though. It reminded me a lot of the Nicholas Sparks book/movie the Vow, but it has a very different twist. The main character is trying her hardest to remember her life post accident.

The writing is better than I'm used to since its not a free book... but the thing I liked most about this book is that I didn't see the twist coming! Obviously they drop hints, but I did not see it coming until the last 2 chapters and then it doesn't draw it out either. The second to last chapter is a whirlwind but then it ends and then the last chapter is the wrap up. I didn't like the wrap up since they didn't actually finish the big part. The chapter ended and I thought it would tell us what happened next but it skipped ahead 4 days and just told us about it after the fact. And then the epilogue skipped ahead a year so the end was weird but before that was so intense.

I would definitely recommend this book for anyone who likes thrillers that don't seem like thrillers. I thought is was a romantic book but that is not the case! Sorry, I had to tell you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real