We Were Liars

Book

This is another book that I found from Pinterest. E. Lockhart has written many books but this is the first one like this... What started out as a bunch of grandkids of a rich businessman spending every summer on a private island with their family became a terrifying story of teenagers making dumb choices that affect the rest of their lives.

I read this book in 3 days while working 10 hour days and going out at night. Meaning that not only is it so intense and hard to put down, its also an extremely easy read. Basically it took me 10 reading hours to finish the book and I loved it! The chapters were short which made me more likely to read more chapters at a time instead of watching the clock and saying I might as well not even start this chapter.

I would read this book if I were you. In fact I would read it again, I liked it that much. E. Lockhart was so good at keeping us interested without giving anything away! I would read a sequel to Cady's story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real