Dexter

TV show

Showtime is very creative. I have wanted to watch this show for a long time but never got around to it. I finally did and was hooked from the 2nd episode ( I know better than to go by the pilot.) The characters work so good together and Dexter is relatable and insane at the same time. It is a cop show and a murder mystery all in one and I loved it. It is one of those shows that can be watched episodic or at random and it works either way.

There are a lot of people from other shows but no real big names. Angel was on the Following with Sam Underworld and Quinn was on Gossip Girl. Deb is a pretty big name but I can't think of what else she's been on right now. I've never seen Dexter before but now he is on a Netflix show that we'll get around to watching.

The show was on Showtime so it swears a lot and shows naked people. So if you are opposed to that then don't watch Dexter. If you don't care about that then watch and love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real