Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Movie

Chris Pratt is one of my favorite actors right now. But I wasn't a fan of the last Jurassic World because it had already been done. Although Jimmy Fallon and Jake Johnson were fun cameos. And Jeff Goldblum gave it some credibility. But this is about the sequel. Bryce Dallas Howard made a come back in the sequel. In the first one she was so uptight and boring but this one she was more real. It made me think that maybe in the next one her and Chris Pratt will still be together. Sorry, that was kind of a spoiler and I try to avoid those but this one is okay I think.

The dinosaurs are beautiful and magnificent! In my opinion, that is a good enough reason to watch the movie. I think Dax Shepard said on his podcast that he would like to just watch a movie with only the dinosaurs and no humans. I agree with that. The human storylines are what ruins the movies. All of them really. There was a weird twist to do with humans that I didn't see coming but in reality it didn't seem to matter too much in the story line. They just wanted to throw something in to make us think.

I wouldn't recommend the movie but it is intense. The dinosaurs are really the only good things about the whole movie. Well and Chris Pratt; he's phenomenal. But is it just me, or does Chris Pratt not even have to try to act anymore. He's just 100% himself and everybody loves him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real