Scandal

TV show

I started watching Scandal when it first started. It's another Shonda Rhimes show. Olivia Pope was the ultimate boss lady who controlled everything. Plus DC shows are really popular these days and its hard to believe that anyone can really be like that. Scandal was the first show that I watched that was about government in that aspect too. There are 7 seasons and I surprisingly forgot to watch the 7th season. I quickly realized it when the final season started getting announced on Netflix. I added it to my list and finally watched it in 2 days. I was obsessed.

There were a lot of less popular/ no name actors on the show but I'm sure they will all be very popular now. Tony Goldwyn and Scott Foley are the biggest names and I still only think of them as President Fitz and Jake Ballard. Kerry Washington and Jeff Foley have had a lot of medium roles on TV shows but this was obviously their breakout. Everyone else did such a fantastic job too.

I would fully recommend watching this show if you don't mind unrealistic but intense storylines. I like anything that is intense or emotional so I loved Scandal. I like Shonda Rhimes and I love Kerry Washington.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real