Avengers Infinity War

Movie

Look, I think we all know that Avengers is all about the money. They don't care about artistry, they only care about humor and explosions. The acting is getting worse and worse but the explosions are bigger and the characters are more friendly than ever which creates humor and fun. The cast of characters grow every movie and that makes the movies a little hard to watch. It went from being a fun movie about friends, to being a mess with some funny one liners. The story line is hectic and annoying, and it frustrates me because I really like all of the characters. All the Chris', the Toms, Mark, Benedict, RDJ, Anthony, and Chadwick are all hilarious but there is too many of them. I love Guardians of the Galaxy, but they are a lot to handle and to add 30 other "stars" is insane.

It was much funnier than I thought it would be though. The most recent Thor movie was the same way, a lot of bright colors and loud noises with some funny bits tied in. Rumor has it that most of the original Avengers will be done with their contracts soon and that they will have new avengers to take their places. I'm not excited about that because they won't be as good. I have heard of a few of them, and I'm just not impressed.

If you like the Avengers then it is worth it to see how Dr. Strange and the Guardians fit in with the rest of them. I probably won't watch it again though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real