Safe

TV Show

Netflix created, Harlan Coben written and produced along with producer and star Michael C. Hall (Dexter) Safe is a British mini-series about a small closed community. The community literally has a wall built around it because of a fire that was started in the school 30 years before the show takes place. It is centered around Michael C. Hall's family and its relationship to secret of the town. There are multiple mysteries to solve in this show but none of them are obvious until the last episode! I am telling you that I would not have watched the show if it wasn't recommended by My Favorite Murder. But they talked about it and mentioned that it was Dexter starring in it and so I decided that I would give it a chance. I loved it so much that I was mad that it was only a mini-series.

It only has 8 episodes but my husband and I watched almost all of it in one day. We saved the last 2 episodes for the next day because we had to sleep. It's a British show and Michael is not British so it took a little while for us to get used to that but I think he did good. As for all of the other actors, they were all brilliant but I didn't know who any of them were. Hannah Arterton plays a cop and I think her and Harlan really got along because she's in another of his shows that I also watched and will talk about in a later post.

I recommend watching this show because it is so intense but not necessarily scary or dark... I mean dark things happen but I don't know, I guess it's probably because I've seen so many other dark things these days. I guess they don't show the actual bad things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real