Tag

Movie

One of the funniest movies I've watched this year! I wasn't excited about it either, Ed Helms, Jon Hamm, and Jake Johnson while funny, aren't always the right kind of funny. They're all pretty dumb... But Jeremy Renner is fantastic and kind of made the movie. Plus it turns out that it is based on a true story! In real life, there is a group of guys who have been friends since elementary school and one month a year (I assume they only play once a year so that the other 11 months they can be successful adults) every year they play tag. They keep it going all month long and whoever is it at the end of the month is the ultimate loser for the year! They hide and dress up and surprise each other and I wish I could live their lives.

I love the story line and it was actually intense in some moments. Jeremy was pulling out his moves from Hawkeye or Bourne Legacy. He had never been tagged but SPOILER ALERT he lets someone tag him because he had to learn how to be part of the group instead of the guy running away.

So to wrap it up, I loved this movie and I want everyone to watch it. I've even recommended it to people in person! That is a big deal because I try to not talk about things like this in person. That is why I started writing this blog. The people round me get sick of me talking about pop culture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real