Hobbies-Jewelry

Selling Jewelry

Noonday Collections is a fair trade jewelry company. We buy jewelry from all around the world and bring it to America to sell it. I listen to a lot of podcasts one such Podcast is Girls Night with Stephanie May Wilson, I wrote about it before. A few months ago, I was listening and she had someone I had never heard of. Jessica Honegger is the co-ceo of Noonday Collection. She also recently wrote a book called Going Scared. I haven't read it yet but I plan to. But the jist is that all the good things that happen in life, happen when we step outside of our comfort zone.

I had been looking for a side hustle for about a year now, but i'm not creative at all! I wasn't thinking of anything. I thought about trying to sell makeup or essential oils but they didn't seem like me. I thought about trying to find a way to make money blogging, but I wasn't interested in reaching the kind of people who can make a blog money. I'm not going to shove my views down anyone's throats and those are the kind of pushy people who can do this. I'm also working on real estate but that's not important.

When I heard the passion in which Jessica spoke of Noonday and Going Scared, I knew this was something that I had to do. Noonday takes jewelry from Vietnam and Peru and Kenya and other places and buys it from the Artisans so that they can support their families.  They then bring the jewelry over here to America where they sell it to make money to support adoption! Now yes I make money too. But I don't really make that much because that is not why I do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real