Hobbies- work (unfortunately)

Guys! I'm so far behind in my writing because I have been working more than 55 hours a week this month. So while I'm so busy and stressed, I'm also exhausted when I get home and all I want to do is sleep! So while I'm working later and earlier I only watch reruns on TV while I'm eating dinner. Most often Brooklyn 99...

I'm also reading Stephen King on my breaks at work so I have a lot of things that I'm working on for you. I also found a side hustle! I've been trying to find a way to earn extra money for about a year. I started selling jewelry for Noonday Collection. I'll write more about that hopefully next weekend. The point is that I am working hard and I'll do better next month because work will slow down!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real