Thank u, Next

Song- Ariana Grande

I heard this song once and have literally listened to the song 5 times a day ever since. I think its beautiful for multiple reasons. I truly believe that we learn from the things that happen to us. Some might think that the people they date or hang out with are bad choices but I think that we are constantly growing and changing and learning. The first lines of the song are Thought I'd end up with Sean, but he wasn't a match. Wrote some songs about Ricky, now I listen and laugh. Even almost got married, and for Pete I'm so thankful. Wish I could say thank you to Malcom, cause we was an angel. One taught me love, one taught me patience, and one taught me pain.

Big Sean was her first famous boyfriend. He kind of brought her into this world. I think he taught her love. Pete Davidson taught her patience through loving her while she battled the demons that Mac Miller left for her. Mac Miller taught her pain because she loved him so much but he had issues with depression and probably other things.

She learned from all of these things that have happened to her and has come out a stronger person. She even says thank you to her dad who I guess left her mom? I don't know anything about that but its so great that she realized what that did to help her mom grow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real