Antman and the Wasp

Movie

The sequel to Antman has all of the same humor and fun. Paul Rudd is hilarious and I love him. Evangeline Lily is the perfect mix of smart, busy and personable while playing off of Paul Rudd's humor. Martin Sheen is the signature old science guy that no one can relate to. Judy Greer plays Antman's ex wife and her and her husband are huge fans of Paul's and its fantastic. And Cassie Lang plays one of the best daddy loving daughters I've seen ever. Michael Pena, T.I. and the other guy all come back for another round. They are hilarious too. Also, I just love everything about T.I., he is my favorite person and sometimes I joke about him being the love of my life.

In this one they are all in trouble with the feds after Antman went to Germany with Captain and the rest of the Avengers. Paul is on house arrest and Evangeline and Martin are on the run for the entire movie but they somehow team up together to fix mistakes of the past.

It is a great movie! That is what I like about Marvel, they don't just do the super hero thing. These characters are so fun and funny. They usually vibe of each other so good! I like all of the marvel movies even though I am getting a little bored of all of them  so I'll probably never watch them again but I like watching them once.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real