Crazy Rich Asians

Movie

I asked my husband if he liked this movie, he said it was a girl movie. It is. It's a typical Romantic Comedy. But it was such a good one! It had humor, it had conflict, it had a happy ending! I loved the characters and the plot.

Awkwafina probably doesn't get appreciated 100% of the time but I love her! I love her voice and her humor. She's one of my favorite actors right now and she took off recently. I'd never heard of her until I watch Dude on Netflix. She plays one of Lucy Hales best friends and I loved that movie too. She was also in Oceans 8 with all the big stars.

Constance Wu is one of those names that I heard sometimes but I had never seen her in anything. I love her though! I also didn't know who the lead male is, Henry Golding is so good though and he's in A Simple Favor which I will see one of these days. I didn't even notice Harry Shum Jr. Ken Jeong is pretty typical for him. He doesn't completely alienate me like he has sometimes. He was awful in The Hangover. But I know him from Community and he's alright in that.

Anyway, I love this show and I will probably watch it a lot. I would recommend it to everyone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real