Netflix shows

I went through a phase where I just watch all of the movies on Netflix that I could. With all of those movies, I could write so many blog posts. But I can't remember specifics on all of them, which would make bad posts. But I also don't want to ignore these movies because I really liked a lot of them.

So I am going to basically just list all of them.

Friends from College- follows a group of friends that met at Harvard. Keegan Michael Key, Fred Savage, Annie Parisse, Nat Faxon, and Jae Suh Park all met at college and have stayed friends into their 40s. Keegan is also married to Cobie Smulders, who also went to Harvard but she was younger than the others so she is still kind of an outsider. They all end up in the big city together 20 years later. Its funny and dramatic and season 2 comes out January 11.

Sierra Burgess is a Loser- I did not like this. Shannon Purser is on a roll this year and I like her in Riverdale and Stranger things but in this movie, I was not impressed. But Noah Centineo is in it and he's also on a roll. I just think that Sierra is mean and manipulative and yes it all ends up ok, I don't support her.

SPF 18- I only watched this because its Noah Centineo on a beach and I want to also on a beach and I wouldn't complain if Noah was there. This movie is a typical coming of age story about 3 kids who just graduated from high school (I think) they might not have graduated... But they all go live on a beach front property for the summer. They meet a singer to round out the group to 4 and they all fall in love. Its weird.

Set it up- 2 assistants in corporate America come up with a plan to set up their bosses, just so they don't have to work all the time. It ends up working and its hilarious and I loved it. Even if the main people are no ones. The bosses are Taye Diggs and Lucy Liu and Pete Davidson  plays best friend. I love his part too. I liked this show more than I thought I would.

The Kissing Booth- Joey King and Joel Courtney grow up being best friends but when an older brother decides he can't live without his little brother's best friend all Hell breaks lose. It ends up working out for everyone. It was a fun show and I loved the humor in it. I would recommend watching it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real