The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

TV Show

This show brought up a lot of things that I didn't know. Sabrina the teenage Witch is based off of a spin off of Archie Comics! So this show has a lot of the same kind of intensity as Riverdale. Its Sabrina (but not Melissa Joan Hart) and her aunts Hilda and Zelda but a very dark twist. It takes place in Greendale which is right by Riverdale and I'm guessing somewhere in Massachusetts but I can't find anything that actually says that. Its talks a lot about the Salem witch trials.

Sabrina has to decide if she wants to join the church of the Night and the Devil and become a full witch instead of a mortal. She tries to keep her mortal life and friends and stay a witch. But it turns out to be more difficult than she thought. So while this show has a lot of cool, entertaining moments. It is dark and satanic and that will not appeal to everyone. I don't think I could watch it for very long but its only running for 2 seasons so I think I can stand it for that long.

Well I watched the 2nd season last week and it was way different. It seemed like there wasn't really any mortal stories and just witch stuff. Which also means that it was very satanic... This is my issue with witch culture. They want everyone to believe that witches worship Satan but I don't think that's what real witchcraft is about. This season is about getting rid of false prophets.

Also right now they are looking at 4 seasons. I don't know if people will like that. I've heard other people weren't as impressed with this season as the first one. Netflix is all about big splashes and keeping the ripples going. They drop 100 rocks in and see what sticks. It's crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real