You

TV show

Psychological thriller if there ever was one! Penn Badgley plays the perfect insane character! He's got this look that just scares the crap out of me! The main girl is amazing too but she's nothing compared to Penn. Shay Mitchell is also one of my favorite people from her Pretty Little Liars days. She also plays her character well and I love her. The story has enough real life to make it believable but also enough crazy to well make it crazy.

This isn't going to be a long post because only season 1 is on Netflix so there is only 10 episodes but I think they're still going because IMDB has 2 seasons and they left it open. So I will wait patiently for the next installment because I like Penn anyway but this is a new level for him.

Comments

  1. Also forgot to mention that this was originally a Lifetime show but Lifetime cancelled it. I love When Netflix or Hulu save shows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

Baby is real