A Walk to Remember

Movie

In honor of Mandy Moore getting her star on the Walk of Fame and Shane West showing up to give a speech in her honor, I decided to watch an old favorite. I’ve probably seen this movie 30 times, but each time I cry! It’s just so beautiful and sad and it’s one of those stories that you want but don’t want. Mandy Moore is somehow transformed from girl who needs sun to beautiful girl in love without changing at all! It’s the craziest kind of movie magic. She gets more pail but she becomes more beautiful because of love. How do you replicate that for a movie?! It’s incredible.
Also is it just me, or is everyone in that movie unbelievable pail. Is it just winter for the whole movie?

But I like to talk about the stars (celebrities). Mandy is currently on the best show on TV and newly married. So this is kind of a big year for her. This is us is so good and I mean, she isn't the best one on the show but its the best show with the best people! Mandy Moore, I feel like she's done everything, so its hard to talk about everything she's been in. Shane West is on Gotham this year and his band released a new album! They aren't bad either... they were also on tour with Alkaline Trio recently too. On top of that I watched Nikita with him as a star last year and I'm currently watching Salem. Salem is trippy too, if it weren't for Shane West, I probably wouldn't keep watching it...

Also Belinda was on Chicago Fire and was fantastic. Dean is currently on the TV show Lethal Weapon. And obviously Daryl Hannah is a classic. Nicholas Sparks has obviously had so many other books turned into movies, I'll bet this is the first but i'm not sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real