Incredibles 2

Movie

I know, this is a long time coming! I even watched it weeks ago but I slept through the whole thing! I was awake for the first 10 minutes and even that was fuzzy. See, I work nights and I basically sleep while stopped now. It has nothing to do with the movie... But I finally watched all of it. It is obviously a kids movie, so kind of predictable because why not, kids don't care. It was nowhere near as good as the first one... I didn't even like the original characters in this movie. Literally the only good part of this movie is Jack Jack and Edna. I love that!

Ok obviously, I still love Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, and  Samuel L. Jackson. They play their roles so good! But it's not like its really them, so that can't carry the show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real