Will and Grace

TV show

I didn't watch it before but when they announced that they were revamping the show I started watching. I loved it from the first episode! It has the funny one liners that I love! I should have written this as I watched seeing as there were 8 seasons. That is a lot and it took me a while to watch it all and I don't really remember specifics. But it is pretty typical, it's a lot like Friends where once they started to get more popular they would bring in random more famous/popular celebrities to date the stars of the show. That is a big part of the show too. Its fun to see who dates Will, Grace, Jack, and Karen.

Woody Harrolson and Patrick Dempsy are my favorite. I could list a bunch more but I don't want to just list celebrities. I want to talk about the show. Debra Messing is hilarious and I love her. I watched her cop show just because it was hers. It didn't last though... I also loved Smash. I have no idea where Eric McCormack came from or what he's been doing since. I did look it up and found out that he's been on a lot of shows, just not ones that I've watched. Megan Mullally is very popular right now. She was on the Bachelor with her husband Nick Offerman this season. I loved her when she would show up on Nick's show Parks and Rec. Sean Hayes has tried a few things but this is easily his biggest role but its the biggest role for any of them, so that's not surprising.

The weird thing is that in the last episode they wrap up the show to 20 years from now. So i'm not sure how they brought it back but I can't watch the new stuff because only season 2 is on Hulu! I hate when they do that! So I need to wait but I don't know how long I'll have to wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real