Cold

KSL podcast

Susan and Josh Powell were in love and married, then 1 day (on my 21 birthday) she was never seen again. They lived in West Valley Utah... I lived in West Valley Utah... The lead detective worked at my high school, while I was in High School! When Josh Powell first talked to the cops and they searched his car, he walked over to the mall where my first 2 jobs were to rent a car and drive 800 miles. I can't believe that I didn't follow the case when it happened! Oh also my dad worked at Home Depot then and totally helped Josh that December. Its so gross and crazy.

Also the whole Powell family was totally involved, I have no doubt about that. The dad knew, the brothers knew, and the little sister suspected but never wanted to voice anything. Ok that is my opinion anyway. Also I don't think that they helped him plan it, I do think that his brother Michael was the first person he called after it was done and it wasn't long until Dad knew and then slowly people were brought in.

The amount of red flags in this family is innumerable! The actual Powell family and Josh in general are sociopaths! I just can't believe that there wasn't anything that was done before she went missing. I mean she did set up some safeguards but she still didn't make anything significant enough. The fact that they couldn't arrest him is insane! Anyway, its a long running podcast but so intense! and worth the listen, everyone I know is obsessed with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real