Frequency

TV show

Peyton List, Riley Smith, and Mekhi Phifer come together as cops in Queens trying to solve a serial killer case. The twist? Riley Smith and Peyton List are 20 years apart! Mekhi Phifer is around in both decades which is a nice way to tie it all together. I know this was also a movie...I haven't seen it but I should watch it because Mekhi's character is played by Captain Holt from Brooklyn 99 so you know it is an incredible movie.

This show only went 1 season although I think it had potential to go more. I watched it in 2 days and stayed up until 4 am to watch it! I couldn't stop, I was obsessed! I thought the storyline was so good and the acting was actually pretty good too. None of these people are show carrying characters... Peyton and Riley are both super attractive people and they've been good in everything I've seen them in, but I think they might just be pretty people...  Also in my mind Mekhi is a huge name, but I only know him from 8 Mile and Divergent although he was on ER for a long time too.

So yeah, this show is a real intense 14 episodes and worth the short watch. If it was longer, it might not be worth it. But like I said, I watched it in 2 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real