Avengers "phase two"

Movies 2013-2015


Iron Man 3 was way better than the second movie and I like how Pepper ends up in the movie. It was close to being a disaster but they wrapped it up fantastically. I loved the new people added to the story line and I like that Happy is trying to find himself without Tony around because Tony doesn't need him anymore. I think that it is a very honest story line.




Thor: The Dark World has Thor having to work with his archenemy/brother to save his girlfriend and I've mentioned it before that I love Natalie and Kat's characters in the first movie and they bring it again in this movie. I honestly feel that they just let Kat's Darci be Kat Denning's actual personality and I love it!




Captain America: The Winter Soldier is probably the most shocking because of the Hydra angle. I did not see that coming! And I didn’t know how it would come back from that. I love Black Widow and I love anything that she is front and center in and this movie is one where her past comes back to bite her. But I guess Captain America is still the star. His past also comes back to haunt him and it doesn’t end there!




Guardians of the Galaxy is obviously hilarious because Chris Pratt. But it’s also intense and Star-studded. There is Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldan, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Glenn Close, John C. Reilly, Michael Rooker, Sean Gunn and  Benicio Del Toro! Also apparently Nathan Fillion’s voice is in it. That’s fun. It’s the typical band of misfits storyline. A bunch of criminals come together and end up saving everything. Inspiration and humor, best of both.




Avengers: Age of Ultron has James Spader in it and I love him. I also love the drama that happens between Ironman and everyone else. Ironman just has such of sense of peace and he was just trying to find a way to achieve it in creative crazy ways. This one backfired 100%... But they also fixed it in dramatic/destructive way. But we got Scarlet Witch and Vision from it.




Ant-Man, I say this a lot but I think that Ant-man is my favorite because I love the actors in it. Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, Evangeline Lily, Michael Pena, and the man I consider the love of my life; T.I.. And they are funny! All of them just vibe so well together and I love them. The actual storyline is eh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real