Everwood

TV show

I absolutely loved this show at first. The characters are so relate-able and real and it was filmed in Utah which is cool. Emily Van Camp and Chris Pratt are in it and obviously they are on top of the world right now. And Sarah Drew was a nice surprise. I didn't know she was in it until watching. This show is about relationships and people and I love it. But it was so slow and it became the show that I slept through.

I watched the first 2 and a half seasons like crazy but then I fell asleep, and missed like 3 episodes and even though I went back and rewatched but it messed up my momentum and I never recovered. But the ending was the perfect ending to this kind of show. Everyone ends up happy and fantastic!

Fun fact, did you know that Emily VanCamp and Chris Pratt dated while filming. But they obviously didn't last and I'll bet they didn't even finish the show together. And Emily VanCamp is currently engaged to her Revenge costar and Gregory Smith just married his long time girlfriend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real