Into the Blue

Movie


Paul Walker and Jessica Alba come together to be in a movie basically about pretty people wearing swimsuits in 2005. Ok there is buried treasure, secret drug lords and government corruption; but that is an after thought basically. Well I think that is what they wanted the movie to be about... but the people just weren't believable as basically pirates. I could totally see Paul and Jess living in the Bahamas on a houseboat and doing what they have to do to support themselves.


There were some unexpected people in this movie but I don't think Josh Brolin was famous yet. Well I guess that isn't really true because he was in The Goonies back in the 80's but as far as I know, he didn't do anything substantial again until 2007 and No Country for Old Men. Almost like Marrying Diane Lane was what made him successful. Tyson Beckford was also in it, but I could barely recognize him for some reason.


I know this is an old movie, and I'd seen it before but I wanted to watch it again and I paid more attention to it this time. It was alright but nothing amazing. Neither of their best work.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real