Someone Great

Movie-Netflix


Brittany Snow and Gina Rodriquez are my new heroes. I mean, I've always loved Brittany and Gina actually just seems like she's always that um.. up... I don't really know anything about DeWanda Wise, but her character was super relatable too. This is a movie about 3 girls who live in New York and have been friends since college. They are in 3 different phases of life though. 1 is in a stable relationship and at a stable job. Another is fresh off a breakup of a 9 year relationship, and she blames the breakup on having to move for her career. The other is having a hard time committing to being an adult.


This is one of those shows where it's one day to celebrate the ending of old lives / beginning of new lives. They have to go all out because after tonight, they will be different people forever. One is even moving to San Francisco!


I thought of this movie similar to Dude, but it's the almost 30 version of graduation. But like I loved seeing Lucy Hale in a completely different light than normal, Brittany Snow showed a version of herself that I didn't know that she had. It was actually really cute, because she was still super innocent and responsible but also had her dark side. They called her Bad Blaire. I tell you, that is how I wish I could have lived my life. Also I relate to this movie because it feels like they are in the same time of life as I am. I felt this! The difference is that I have no concept of responsibility in any sense of my life.


Anyway, this movie does swear and have a lot of drugs and some sex. A lot of "inappropriate" things but I loved the show so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real