The Last Summer

Movie-Netflix

Maia Mitchell (The Fosters) and KJ Alpa (Riverdale) come together to show what the summer after senior year of high school can be like. It's an awkward time because you want to keep the feeling of high school, while moving on to college time. Its thought of the last summer of freedom, but I don't think that is accurate because most of the college summers are way more chill.

I knew this was going to be a cheesy movie and it did not disappoint in that department. It was terrible! I don't even remember how it ended! It was that bad! I did like the nerds finding people they could relate to at the end. But that is the most memorable part of the whole movie. It is not worth watching and for that point writing too much about. I hated it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real