Murder Mystery

Netflix movie


Adam Sandler is alright but he's so good at making friends! Jennifer Aniston is fantastic and a crazy good actor. This movie was so fun! I loved their characters and I actually related to this story a little too. I don't really think that I would be like they are in this situation... But in my mind, while I'm sitting at my desk where I sit everyday, I think that is what I would do. I listen to all the podcasts, watch all the movies and tv shows, and read all the books about murder. I would like to think I would solve one if I had to. But I probably wouldn't...


Luke Evans is the other fun name in this movie. I don't think any of Adam's normal friends are in it though. I didn't think about it at the time... but that is a little weird. Luke Evans also looks pretty old in this movie. Even my husband noticed.


This movie was Adam Sandler cheesy but still so funny. I loved it and I would probably watch it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real