Something different. Kind of a hobbies post.



I am trying to be more spiritual. Not really religious, I'm trying to be less religious because I'm starting to see it as rigid. I like the thought of being a believer without being a follower. But anyway, this isn't about my current or past views on religion. But to be honest and transparent I will say, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (aka LDS or Mormon.)


So while on this journey I'm collecting crystals and other ways to heal energy. I've started journaling more and meditating, and even taking baths more. My good friend gave me a few bath bombs that were supposed to help certain chakras that are blocked. My Heart, Third Eye, Sacral, Throat, Crown, and Solar Plexus chakras were all blocked! That is every chakra other than my Root Chakra! So I started with my Sacral Chakra because that part of my physical body is also blocked. There are many emotional blocks too but the physical was easy to read.


I also got a foot zone from a girl that I vibed with immediately. We bonded so strongly so quickly and I was able to tell her so many stories without feeling any kind of judgment. She told me that I had some trauma buried deep in my soul and probably because of it my heart was figuratively hiding. She told me that my pinky toe was trying to escape my foot which signifies that my soul is trying to escape my life. I am psychologically constantly trying to run away. I felt really heavy after this meeting. I took 3 months and went back and although that trauma is still there, it seems lighter. My pinky toe was still stretched but not as far and although my heart is still hidden, there was a line going through where my heart would be that symbolizes someone stabbing  me in the heart. Still so far to go but I felt much more confident that I could unravel my life. I felt lighter than I had last time.


Back to my Sacral Chakra, physically my period and libido were all over the place. Sometimes I would go 5 months without a period and other times I have 2 separate ones in a month. Emotionally I had a fear of intimacy and no ideas on how to get it back and even though I still saw my husband everyday, I felt lonely. So I took a bath with a special orange bath bomb and it had a crystal in it. The crystal was a Tigers Eye and I carried it around in my bra or my pocket for a few days and now when I'm on my period or think I might be close to ovulating. At first all of my crystals came from bath bombs that were given to me. One of them was even a surprise and I'm not sure what the crystal actually is but I think it's chemically altered amethyst which is good for your Third Eye chakra. So that is really helpful for me too. Third Eye is about imagination and focus, I feel like focus is always hard for me. Often I start something but get frustrated because it doesn't turn out exactly like I want it to so I quit and get angry at myself.


This month on the full moon I left my crystals out so the moon could charge them. I also left a jar of water out to charge but now I don't really know what to do with the water... Anyway, I still feel so messed up and kind of lost in this world but I feel lighter and more confident than I have in over a year and I'll take that as a win.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real