Dark

TV show


I was recommended this show and was told that it was the Stranger Things for adults. It's also German, and I was told to watch it in German but I didn't... I watched it dubbed over in English. But I plan to rewatch it with subtitles so that I can hear the actual German. Anyway, this show is dark... get it? And confusing. I had to stop and pay attention more than I usually would. It has murder, family, and time travel! But the time travel aspect is way different than I expected. It was trippy.


The characters aren't really the kind of people that you would really cheer for though. There are a few of them that are better than others so they become the people you cheer for. It's a weird thing where you hate everyone but there are a few people that you don't hate as much, maybe that was just me.


It's one of those shows that has different generations swirling around each other filling in different storylines. And there were people from all different generations in the other generations... Does that make sense? Like someone from 2019 ended up in the 80s and vice versa. It was so deep!


There is also another season coming to clear it up for us, because it just kind of ended with no resolution to what happens to the characters. Someone at work told me it's like peeling an onion backwards. I loved it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real