Dead to Me

TV show


Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini team up and become best friends in this twisty show. James Marsden is also in it playing a total shady jerk. It's strange because we get this story about him, then we meet him and he seems so nice but it still doesn't seem right. His character was actually really complicated and I really liked it. Christina and Linda's characters bond over loss and they even move in together. The show ends up taking us on a total trip where I didn't know who to believe. I liked all the characters but I didn't trust any of them!


This is one of those shows that has equal parts friendship and loyalty and equal parts sadness and depression. It was brilliantly written, I have this thing where I predict what happens during shows like this but I was really wrong. I do think that Christina's character was a little too hard, I think she would be really hard to get along with. I get that she's gone through a lot but it's like they made her out to be an actual villain when she didn't have to be.


There will more seasons released and I will add to this post because I will for sure be watching. I was obsessed with this show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real