Instant Family

Movie


Mark Wahlberg and Rose Byrne are married and they decide that they should become foster parents completely randomly. I have thought about doing this too, but I can't imagine actually doing it! It seems so scary! And they choose this girl who spoke up and insulted them. Also there is this part where they have an adoption party where they match kids up with fosters... I can't believe that's how it really works. Is it?


It was a funny movie, but in Mark Wahlberg style its not all beautiful. There is a dramatic part that makes it more human but its also a funny and sweet movie. It all ends up perfectly and beautifully. I did watch it with my aunt and a couple cousins and my aunt was a little nervous watching it, so maybe don't watch it with little kids?


I love these 2 actors and also Tig Notaro and Octavia Spencer played their roles perfectly! I was a fun movie, I know I'm being weird about it. But you should still watch it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real