Stay Sexy and Don't get Murdered

Book

This is a how to book written by Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark, the creators of the My Favorite Murder podcast. The chapter heads are based off funny things they said in the podcast but the actual writing in the chapter is stories about their lives. They are deep stories too. I can't blame them for thinking that writing the book was the hardest thing they've done. They are real life stories about growing up, and becoming the people they are today.

I read the book in 3 days while on vacation with 8 of my closest friends, I really didn't read that often. I was doing a lot but every chance I took I read a chapter or two. I was obsessed with this book! It had the humor and personality of the podcast. I also think it had some really important views. It really has a lot of deep wisdom!

But while I recommend everyone reading this book, it does swear a lot and have dark stories involved. I mean it's a true crime podcast, but the book is more Karen and Georgia's history. It was just really good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hating Game

You

Baby is real